Sunday 1 November 2015

script


Script

Scene 1
Setting: The Smith Home. It’s a normal afternoon on a normal day, a toilet flushes and Sara walks out of the bathroom and puts something in her bag. She enters the living room and sees Marcus who is quietly working.. She sits down next to him with her phone and they exchange a few lines of dialogue.

MARCUS: Hey, you alright?

SARA: Yeah, yeah. I’m fine.

MARCUS: You’ve been on your phone all day, who are you talking to?

SARA: It’s just my friend, why you stressing.

MARCUS: Never mind.

As they sit down across each other , Sara gets a text message from her phone that tells her to meet at crane park.

SARA: Oh it’s Holly; she wants me to meet with her. I’ll call you when I’m on my way back home.

MARCUS: Okay, tell her I said hi.

SARA: Will do.

Sara is on her way to the park, as she is walking Marcus appears behind a tree and follows her until she ends up in the middle of the woods where she is looking for someone
Scene 2
Setting: The woods. Sara is walking in the woods looking for someone, far behind is Marcus who remains unseen. When Sara looks back, Marcus quickly dives to the nearest tree and remains hidden until she turns back and walks on.

Sara at one point drops her phone, as she picks it up Arthur Banks appears in a powerful and dominant manor.

ARTHUR: So, Have you got what you owe me?

SARA: (Slightly scared) I-I need more time. Please! I can’t pay you back right now but I swear I’ll pay you back, I just need more time.

ARTHUR: Time… £50,000 is a lot of money and you’re testing my patience. I have waited long enough. You leave me no choice.

Arthur pulls out a gun and aims it towards her neck.

SARA: Please! No!

Arthur pulls the trigger and watches her fall to the ground;. As soon as Arthur walks away. Marcus rushes towards Sara and is on his knees towards her with his hands towards the blood wound.


Sara comes to a complete stand still and remains lying with her eyes closed. Marcus finds something sticking out of Sara’s bag and Marcus picks it up and finds out it’s a pregnancy test, showing positive. Sadness starts to grow on Marcus face. The scene fades to the title screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment